Dr. Nikos Karpettas is a Lecturer at the Medical School of the European University Cyprus and offers his medical services at Limassol’s cardiological office of the American Medical Center / American Heart Institute
The American Medical Center / American Heart Institute is established as Center of Excellence for Health Care, committed to strive for quality and perfection. In adherence to these principles, the Cardiological medical office in Limassol ensures the highest quality of care, using state-of-the art equipment in accordance to scientifically evidenced medicine and international Guidelines (see Services). Moreover, the operational and scientific connection of the Limassol office with the AMC/AHI in Nicosia, ensures the complete assessment and treatment of the patient, not only by a most competent Heart Team, but also through a broad spectrum of specialists, health services and top-level tertiary care.
European University Cyprus is the first university in Cyprus and Greece to be rated by QS TOP UNIVERSITIES, the independent and most authoritative university-rating tool globally, securing the highest distinction of 5-Stars in Teaching, Employability, Facilities, Inclusiveness, Social Responsibility and Internationalisation. It is a thriving learning environment with over 6,000 students from 60 nationalities and 500 academics with exceptional international experience who are deeply committed in contributing to a “knowledge-based society”.
Meet the Doctor
– Cardiologist at American Medical Center – American Heart Institute, Limassol office
– Permanent Lecturer at Medical School, European University Cyprus – President of the Task Force for Cardiovascular Prevention and Rehabilitation of the Cyprus Society of Cardiology
National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Greece
PhD Thesis on Hypertension and electronic blood pressure measuring devices:
Hypertension Center, Third University Department of Medicine, Athens Medical School, Greece
– Department of Cardiology, St. Vincenz Hospital, Katholisches Klinikum Essen, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
– Department of Cardiology, Wuppertal Heart Centre, University of Witten / Herdecke – HELIOS Klinikum Wuppertal, Germany
– Department of Cardiology, Limassol General Hospital
– Echocardiology Training Centre, “Tzaneio” General Hospital of Piraeus; Athens, Greece